At some point in your life, you will have to deal with the legal system. Whether it involves protecting your business, your family or your future, you need an attorney you can trust to act in your best interests. The question is, should you have to go searching for a new lawyer every time you face a legal issue?
At the general practice of Tim Mahoney, Attorney at Law, we strive to build a lifelong relationship with our clients based on honesty and integrity, telling you the truth even if you might not want to hear it. We devote our time to getting to know you and your family so we are able to find creative and individualized solutions. Our goal is to maximize results while minimizing cost and hassle for you.
We realize some legal matters require specialized training or experience. Our pride never prevents us from collaborating with or referring you to lawyers who focus on a single practice area to ensure you get the best representation possible. We know whom we can trust and rely on to protect your interests and accomplish your goals.
We Treat You With Respect But We Tenaciously Pursue Your Interests
We build a relationship that makes you feel comfortable sharing the details of your private life, but it does not mean we are weak. Attorney Tim Mahoney has practiced law in Austin, Texas, for more than 20 years. He knows how to balance cooperation and strategic negotiation with aggressive litigation to tenaciously pursue your interests, including:
- Helping you resolve a wide range of family law matters with solutions that foster relationships moving forward
- Protecting you and your assets for the expected and the unexpected events in life with careful estate planning
- Promoting your financial interests with preventative business planning, including contract drafting and review
- Protecting your rights and your freedom through strong criminal defense representation
- Handling juvenile law issues with sensitivity toward and consideration of your child's future
Get To Know Our Law Firm In A Free Consultation | Se Habla Español
Meet with our attorney and exceptional staff in a free 30-minute consultation and decide for yourself if we are the right fit for your family. You can reach us by calling 512-518-5419 or completing our confidential online form, and we will reach out to you.